Sunday 4 October 2015

Review: BPerfect Cosmetics Eyebrow Make-up Kit!

Hi guys!

I hope you're all well?

Unfortunately, unlike many, I wasn't blessed with thick, shapely brows which could be entered into a 'brows on fleek' contest. No - I was cursed with sparse, messy brows which are in constant need of attention (and brow products). I was recently contacted by Lucy to ask whether I'd be interested in trying out BPerfect's new semi-permanent eyebrow make-up kit. I decided to go for it since I'm always on the hunt for that 'perfect brow product' to sort them out. 






The eyebrow make-up kit comes in at £24.99 and with this you receive a brow powder, a choice of three brow stencils (thick, natural and thin) and a double ended brow brush for application. There are a choice of four shades to choose from; Brown, Dark Brown, Irid Brown and Charcoal. Based on the descriptions on their website, I opted for Dark Brown.

The product arrived very sweetly packaged in a lovely little bag and I was very excited to try the product out.

The product itself comes with some handy instructions to get you started. You simply pick a stencil out which suits your brow best (I went for the natural one) and you hold it up against your brow (I combed through mine just to tidy them up a bit beforehand). You swirl the fluffy side of the brush into your powder and simply colour in the stencil until you're happy. When you remove the stencil from your brows you should have eyebrows that resemble the stencil shape you opted for. If you feel the need to touch up on certain areas of the brow, the angled end of your brush comes in really handy! 

*The above brow photos were created using the BPerfect's 'Natural' brow stencil and brow brush only. The brow powder used is MAC's 'Embark'

The product does take an attempt or two to get perfect but once you're used to getting the brow placements correct, this really is a brilliant product! I've found I can now spend so much less time trying to create a 'perfect brow' and I can now focus on other problem areas (winged liner - anyone??). I've also found since using this product, my brows look much softer and more natural. I didn't realise before but the way I was filling in my brows was far too harsh in comparison. The fluffy brush I now use thanks to this product has really changed that for me.


Above is the BPerfect brow powder in 'Dark Brown' which I was sent.

The only bad thing I'd say about this product is that the colour choice was unfortunately not for me. Admittedly, I did choose this colour based on the description but I felt an actual photograph of the product colours could have been more useful than a description. I did trial the powder (pictured above) out and it did last all day (in the rain as well) but unfortunately it's far too light for me against my dark Red hair. I've been using another brow product more suited to my colour with the stencils and brush and have found I get on a bit more with this shade instead. For £24.99, I want to ensure that the colour match is as accurate as possible. I shall however, continue to use the brow stencils and brush as I feel these are both great at creating an effortless and quick brow! I've been using the two products everyday since receiving them.

If you want to check out this product or have a nosey at their other items, check out their website here!

What brow products do you enjoy using? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!
x

12 comments:

  1. This kit looks amazing! I'm the worst at doing eyebrows, I think they are my least favourite part of doing my makeup, mainly because I'm so rubbish at it! :D x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stencil is actually so useful! I can finally create decent looking brows in a matter of seconds! If you can get your colour right, it's fab! x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. This kit looks wonderful. I have full eyebrows so I never did them with any product before, but all those Pinterest-y on fleek eyebrows are giving me a major envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I never thought I'd hear someone say I had Pinterest worthy brows.. thanks :P You're very lucky to have such nice brows, mine are shocking without this kit! x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Strong eyebrow game haha. I need to try this!

    Amy - fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, why thank you ;) It's very good! Loving the 'stencil life'! x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. I'm pretty huge on brow products just because I'm not blessed with great eyebrows, too, unfortunately, haha. Shame that the colour wasn't for you, but it still looks great on you nontheless. Lovely review, Christina!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on the brow front, haha! :( Loving the stencil and brush, I think it works great with any eye-shadow x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. Great review, thank you for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille :) x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. This sounds awesome (and your brows look great!). Might give this a go, I'm always in the market for another eyebrow product, ha!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misia! Gotta love a good brow product! x

      Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Have your say!