Sunday 26 July 2015

July Favourites!

Hi guys,

I hope you're all well? 

Since my return to blogging I've yet to do a 'monthly favourites' post. These seem to be quite popular nowadays and they're something I really enjoy reading. So low and behold, below are some of the things I've been enjoying this past month!




No 7 Essential Moisture Night Cream - £9.50

The lovely Emma actually bought this product for me for my birthday (thank you) and I've really been loving it. I'm pretty slack when it comes to skin care so I've never really used night creams in the past. However, I've been making a real effort lately to take my make-up off before bed and generally take a bit more care of my skin. I love the consistency of this cream, it's quite thick but sinks in well enough to not leave your face feeling too 'wet'. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks really healthy and feels so soft. I'm definitely going to repurchase this product once it's finished.



Alphosyl 2 in 1 Medicated Shampoo - £6.69

I discovered this product by complete accident last month on my holiday to Paris. I stupidly packed two travel sized conditioners instead of a shampoo and conditioner. Luckily for me, my mates shampoo was within grabbing distance and I cheekily nicked some of hers. This shampoo is actually designed for people who have eczema (which I don't have). I have to be honest, the product doesn't smell that great (it's extremely herbally) but it leaves my hair in an absolutely amazing condition so I can totally ignore the scent. I've never felt my hair so smooth and even in between using other shampoos (I don't want my hair to get too used to the product) my hair still feels so silky and healthy. I can't rave about this product enough!



Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Electronic Foot File - £29.99

I bought this product a few months ago but have been using it loads this past month. Now that the weather is getting hotter (with the exception of this very rainy weekend) it's time for the sandals and flip flops to come out. This of course means you want your feet looking as good as possible. This machine is a brilliant 'at home pedicure' which files away all of the dead skin (gross!) from your feet leaving them nice and smooth looking. 


Uriage Eau Thermale - £12.19

Again, I discovered this last month in Paris (can also be purchased from Amazon). It was really hot and I desperately needed to cool down. I found this cooling spray which is actually just water in a can. It has the same nozzle as a can of hair spray so when you spray it on your skin you instantly feel cool and refreshed. It's great for your holidays. I tend to spray it on before bed as it helps to keep me cool throughout the night. 



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints - £3.99 each

(L-R: Pink Punch, Blueberry and Lychee) 

I bought these three Barry M polishes in Boots last month as there was a special offer on. I thought these were really nice for the summer and you honestly can't go wrong with Barry M products (they're affordable and they last). I've been wearing them loads recently and even got asked if I'd had Shellac nails done (they're so shiny)!



Nivea Kids Moisturising Sun Spray 50+ - £6.50

Bit of a basic one here but very essential as it's been so hot. I've got super sensitive and pale skin which means I really need to stock up on the sun cream in summer. This one is great as it's factor 50+ (yes, really). The formula is non sticky and non smelly which is great. I've yet to get burnt at all since using it. It's also 'very' water resistant which is great for those who'll be travelling or hopping in and out of the sea/pool.

Let me know what you've been loving this month!

Thanks for reading! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!